The SLAPS DRINKING GAME is a great game to play with your friends at a public establishment with lots of people around. It works like seven eleven doubles: you have two dice, and you go around in a circle, rolling in turns.
- If you roll anything that’s NOT a seven, an eleven or doubles, you drink and pass the dice to the next player.
- if the next player rolls the same thing you did, the two of you must SLAP EACH OTHER IN THE FACE. (no rings.)
- If you roll a seven, an eleven or doubles, you get to select another person in the group and SLAP THEM IN THE FACE. (again no rings.) then you get to roll again.
- if you roll a 7, 11 or doubles again, you get to point to two people in the group and make them slap each other.
- if you roll 7 11 or doubles 3x in a row, everyone in the group closes their eyes and you get to stalk around silently and slap someone by surprise.
- if you roll 7 11 or doubles 4x in a row, everyone in the group gets to slap you.
"How do you win?" EVERYBODY FUCKING WINS. "When is this game over?" NEVER. "Why is this fun?" I DON’T KNOW, ASK A NEUROSCIENTIST.
WHY DO PARENTS ALWAYS RUIN YOUR DAY AND THEN ACT LIKE THEY DIDNT RUIN YOUR DAY AND WONDER WHY YOURE IN A BAD MOOD
First half of the Troll’s expressions. Low Bloods first, as usual.
I had much fun doing these, and I’m eager to finish the twelve of them, but it’s almost 5 am and I should be sleeping XD
Hope you guys like it :)
“A team of researchers from Temple University of Medicine, US have made a significant breakthrough on the path towards a permanent cure for acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) by designing a way to cut out integrated HIV-1 genes from human cells.”
Image via: Fine art America
through Hashem AL-ghaili
Here’s an example of sexism in the media. It’s very subtle, but it’s insidious, and it’s everywhere.
Men’s washroom and women’s washroom, each with an ad in the mirror. Both ads are for the same car. However, the text is slightly changed - in the men’s, it tells you that you look a million bucks but would look even better in that car. In the women’s, it gives you concern that you’re having a bad hair day but that’d be okay if you had that car.
The men’s ad assumes you’re confident and powerful and tries to optimize that image. The women’s ad undermines your opinion of yourself and tells you how to fix it.
Seriously. That shit is fucked.
can i apologize in advance for basically everything i will ever do
sometimes I feel weird not being in the general age demographic for Pokemon, but then I hear things like this from little kids
sweaters from http://aiseu.storenvy.com/
use the code “milky-lait” to get a 5% discount on any item!!